Thursday, June 23, 2011

Not a product review

This is not a product review, I say that because I have never seen the product, but I think it is a wonderful idea and wanted to share.  Probably others have seen or heard of them, but I havent until yesterday.  Recordable storybooks, your children's favourite stories with you telling them, anytime.  What a lovely thing to have, a keepsake for all time. 

I have only seen them on the Hallmark website for the US but I think it may be possible to get them through Amazon.co.uk or if anyone has friends in the States.  Im guessing they are quite new products and so maybe havent been launched in the Uk, definately not here in Portugal!! 

If anyone has one or has seen one, I would love to hear what they think?

For more information about the ones I saw (which as far as I can tell cant be found in the UK) see Hallmark Recordable Storybooks

No comments:

Post a Comment