Monday, September 5, 2011

A View of Porto

My husband is working on the Douro river on one of the boutique river cruiseships and we have visited him a couple of times.  I admit I havent seen much of Porto but I think the riverside (all I have seen) is beautiful and so interesting.  I look at it and its like you can see the past, like looking at history alive.


The Bishop's Palace with Se behind it.


Oporto Riverside


One of the old Port boats


More port boats, now mostly used for tours


Dom Luis I bridge


Typical buildings on the Riverside
Next time I go to Porto, I will actually see some more of it.


Please note, the date on the photos is incorrect, these are recent photos!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, we lived in Galicia so Portugal was only a 3 hour drive from home. Porto is beautiful and your photos make it look even more gorgeous.

    Looking forward to following your expat adventures :)

    We are about to start a new one too, from Australia to Bangkok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thanks for the follow, your life sounds very exciting at the moment. The pictures look amazing, not at all what I imagine bangkok to be like.

    ReplyDelete