Friday, May 20, 2011

Waiting for the magic!


I have had this blog for just over a year, I started it as a kind of record of my life as an expat mum, an outlet, a diary, but in the last few months I have been putting a lot more effort into it, posting more and trying to learn about what makes blogging successful.  I started to use it also as a business tool, but decided I wanted to keep the two separate and so set up another one. As I started to join other sites and do other things, I have slowly seen my blog develop, but slowly. But it feels like it has become addictive, as I get more hits, more comments and trying to push it forward to develop. It's like Im waiting for something magic to happen, although Im not sure what that is, I have recently got a twitter account and have quickly gained some followers, which I am really pleased at, but sometimes I have to pull myself away from this computer because it feels like all I do, wait for the magic to happen.

So off I go, have a great weekend.

BTW, if you read my blog and like it, even a little, please follow me and make my hard work worth it, if you change your mind, you can always drop me and I will work harder to get you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment