Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Being a mum....

is not always easy or enjoyable. My little Grace, 21 months old has a

terrible cold, almost worse than I have seen in her, she is miserable, nose streaming, has a horrible cough and is just generally uncomfortable, with not a lot I can do to help, except wipe her nose and give her cuddles. But along with all this discomfort comes the sick, she has been sick 3 times in 36 hours and everytime she coughs I prepare myself as she always seems to get me in her path. We have tiled floors with mats in various places, these have been removed to reduce the cleaning effort involved (im tired of scrubbing carpets) and I hope she will be better very soon. Compared to her sister she has been quite a sicky child, but as a mother you accept and get used to (well most of us) the bodily fluids that you come into contact with.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found ya through PiP! Love learning about different cultures!

    ReplyDelete