Thursday, July 14, 2011

My best birthday ever!

Today is my birthday. I am 33 today, I know still a chicken.  Age is not something that bothers me, I didnt dread 30, nor will I worry about the next decade.

But I would like to share with you my best birthday memory, it was on my 30th.  We had just moved to Portugal just a few weeks before and were living in the hotel my husband was managing.  Firstly I got a present of something I had always wanted, a digital SLR camera.  Then my husband had arranged a surprise day out, we got picked up and taken for a tour of Tavira, then we got a private boat tour along the coast which Sophie loved, it was really nice.  Then we got dropped at one of the Islands, where we had a really long, relaxing lunch, just the three of us!  Later we went back to the hotel where I had a big bunch of flowers and chocolates.

It may not sound like much, but Im not much of one for birthdays, so for me this was a lovely day of treats and relaxation in a lovely place, with my two most favourite people in the World!!

What more could I ask.



Sophie having her first Clams.

What is your favourite birthday memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment