Thursday, November 17, 2011

Time to give Thanks


This week's Britmums Blog prompt is about giving Thanks, very appropriate for this time of year as the US and Canada celebrate their respecitive Thanksgiving days and as times are tough for many, sometimes we can lose sight of the good things in our lives, I am guilty of doing this too often.

It is a good thing to make you focus on what is positive, instead of always seeing the bad or 'grey'.

I am most thankful for my family, they are my life and I wouldnt be anything without them.  They are my strength,  my pride and joy.  They are my companions in life, my friends and my motivation.  My husband is my rock and we support each other, without that I would fall.

I am thankful we have supportive family and although not nearby are always there, thinking and hoping for us.

Last year was a very difficult time and we were very lucky to a few people without whose support I dont know where we would be, they shall remain nameless but they know who they are, I will be forever grateful for them.

I am so grateful for our health, so so important, because without that life could be so much harder.

Im thankful, my kids are happy and safe and live in a free country, where they have access to schools and doctors and are allowed to be children!

1 comment: