Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life comes at you!

Hi All,

When I was younger, in my teenage years I knew what I wanted to do, I knew I would not do A'levels but something more vocational, of course I had my crazy dreams of being a film director etc but in reality, I knew I wanted to go to university and travel and work abroad, those were my dreams, nothing too spectacular, but I did them all. After that things went off track a bit, and life ended up in a place I never imagined but good anyway. But I have learnt that that is how life is and now I dont make plans anymore but more take things as they come and deal with them as best as we can and move through life with the resources with have at the time.

Sometimes life can be so hard and give such challenges that you feel will never end, but if you stay positive and strong and keep the faith that you will come through the other side you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment