Friday, April 23, 2010

New Roads 2

HI

Well we have one week to go to the big move and our new, new start!! How do I feel, a little sad, that we are leaving and that things went so wrong on our 1st new start. I was taking a drive today and felt a little sad, but also hopeful. We do need change in our life sometimes, hopefully positive ones but that is not always the case. If we dont have some change, we become afraid of it and life becomes stagnant and predictable. We are not all the way out of the woods but we are getting closer.

When we first saw we were going to have move, I was not keen, I knew it was very probable we would have to move but hoped we could at least stay in the Algarve. But unfortunately this was not the case, I am most sad that I will have to move our daughter away from her school and friends, but she will make new friends soon and she is fairly adaptable. For me, it took a long time to settle and it will be hard to do that again, but I know what to expect this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment