Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Heat!

Hi

I am writing this as I sit here sweating, it is so hot at the moment and unfortunately we do not have air conditioning and live in a 3 storey house, so our bedroom is like a sauna. Think I will sleep outside if I wouldnt get eaten by the mosquitos.

So hopefully life is turning the corner, things have been unbelievably difficult and I know that at some point we will turn the corner, it just depends how far we have to fall and how much we have to lose before we get to that point. I feel a little hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali,
    I came across your very interesting blog about your family and leaving England to Portugal. My name is Kadijah and I'm a producer for the production company based in the USA and UK called Leopard Films. Our hit show is looking for energetic individuals, couples and families to share their story about moving abroad. Participating in our show is a lot of fun and a great way to document your exciting search for a home and new life abroad. So I was wondering if you own a home. I'm not sure if you live in Africa or are you living in Brazil but would yoube interested in beng about of my show.
    If you are interested in participating with our show or learning more, Feel free to watch a few episodes of the show at :
    http://www.hgtv.com/house-hunters-international/show/index.html.or go to Youtube.com and type "House Hunters International." If you're not interested, please feel free to forward this message along.
    Looking foward to hearing from you.
    Sincerley,
    kadijah,
    kadijah.cliff@leopardfilms.com

    ReplyDelete